DGAP-News DIC Assets
DIC Asset AG / Key word(s): Funds
2015-08-10 / 07:30
Frankfurt, 10 August 2015
DIC Asset AG: Three Acquisitions worth EUR 57 Million for the Fund Business
– Brings investment volume up to approximately EUR 710 million
– Investment period of first office real estate fund concluded
– Forecast upheld for acquisition volume of EUR 130 – 150 million
DIC Asset AG (WKN A1X3XX / ISIN DE000A1X3XX4) completed another three acquisitions with a total volume of 57 million euros on behalf of the company’s three investment funds. As a result, the investment volume climbed to approximately 710 million euros. The company seeks to achieve an acquisition volume between 130 and 150 million euros by the end of 2015.
Here are the transaction details:
– For the fund “DIC Office Balance I“, approximately 27 million euros were spent on an office property in Bonn:
– The multi-tenant asset, which was raised in 1994 and features modern office accommodation, is located close to the town centre and has convenient motorway access. Around 90 percent of the floor area of roughly 10,000 sqm is currently let to five high-net-worth companies.
– This latest acquisition concludes the fund’s investment period. Since it was launched, the fund has doubled in volume and now totals approximately 420 million euros.
– For the fund “DIC Office Balance II“, an office property in downtown Düsseldorf was purchased for approximately 15 million euros:
– The almost fully occupied mixed office-commercial building with a lettable area of around 5,200 sqm has been listed for three decades, and was completely overhauled – from the façade to the mechanical and electrical services – in 2012/2013 in an effort to bring it up to the latest standards in terms of office equipment and energy efficiency.
– For the fund “DIC HighStreet Balance“, a commercial building in the prime high street pitch of Saarbrücken was acquired for approximately
– The property has a lettable area of around 1,700 sqm, a frontage length of 13 metres, a modern façade structure, and is highly visible. It was raised as a retail building in 2006, and is characterised by a modern retail floor plan. It is fully occupied by the apparel manufacturer ESPRIT on a long-term lease.
The company was advised on these transactions by the estate agencies Rheinwert and Comfort Düsseldorf, among others.
About the Fund Business of DIC Asset AG:
Since 2010, DIC has launched a total of three institutional funds: a retail property fund “DIC HighStreet Balance” and the two office property funds “DIC Office Balance I” and “DIC Office Balance II“. The fund volume currently totals 710 million euros.
As a matter of principle, DIC Asset always acquires a significant interest in the funds, acting as co-investor while also contributing property and investment expertise as service provider. Committed in these institutional funds are institutional investors, most notably banks, pension funds, foundations, insurance companies, and family offices, which expand the investor circle of DIC Asset AG to include business partners with a long-term horizon.
About DIC Asset AG:
Established in 2002, DIC Asset AG, with registered offices in Frankfurt am Main, is a real estate company with a dedicated investment focus on commercial real estate in Germany, pursuing a return-oriented investment policy. The company has a total of 230 real property assets worth approximately EUR 3.2 billion under management. The investment strategy of DIC Asset AG aims at the continuous development of a quality-driven, high-yield, and regionally diversified portfolio. The real estate portfolio is structured in two segments: the Commercial Portfolio (EUR 2.1 billion) comprises existing properties with long-term rental contracts generating attractive rental yields. The “Co-Investment” segment (EUR 0.2 billion pro rata) pools fund investments, joint venture investments, and investments in project developments. In-house real estate management teams provide a direct service to tenants, working out of six different locations in each of the portfolio focus regions. This kind of market presence and expertise creates the basis for preserving and enhancing our earnings and real estate values. DIC Asset AG has been included in the SDAX(R) segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since June 2006. The Company’s shares are also included in the EPRA index, which tracks the performance of the most important European real estate companies.
Thomas Pfaff Kommunikation
2015-08-10 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP – a service of EQS Group AG.
The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
|Company:||DIC Asset AG|
|Neue Mainzer Straße 20 * MainTor|
|Phone:||+49 69 9454858-1221|
|Fax:||+49 69 9454858-9399|
|ISIN:||DE000A1X3XX4, DE000A1TNJ22, DE000A12T648|
|WKN:||A1X3XX, A1TNJ2, A12T64|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich, Stuttgart|
|End of News||DGAP News-Service|